5G technology is being greeted with mixed emotions. The telecommunications companies seem to say it’s good, but others are blowing the whistle. Are there negative effects of 5G exposure and if so is there anything we can do to protect ourselves, our kids, and our loved ones??
Dangers of 5G technology
This seems to be one of those debates that you can’t get a clear answer on. Do we know, are we being told the REAL negative effects of 5G exposure? Or should we just take the answer from the first internet search we find?
One of the problems here is the same as with other industries and other health issues throughout time. That problem is that those who stand to gain the most, monetarily speaking, are funding the narrative behind what we are being told.
Remember when “experts said”:
- Cigarettes were good and even healthy for people and even pregnant women, and that belief was backed up by the surgeon general?! Yet now we know they cause cancer, lead to low birth weight in infants, and are highly addictive.
- “DDT is good for me” was once a highly promoted “wonder chemical” marketed by corporations and the government and accepted by the people and yet DDT later went on to be banned in the 1970s. However, due to its ability to stay in the fatty tissues of most life forms, it can still be found in many different living creatures even 50 years later!
- Asbestos the once commercially exploited “magic mineral” was not bad or harmful. Yet now we know this slow and aggressive cancer can continue to wreck the health of those exposed for decades into the future.
- Glyphosate was so clean you could drink it like water. That’s was until the first major lawsuit against Round-up was won by a terminally ill cancer patient in 2018. We now know it is highly connected to and known to cause cancer. Now the lawsuit damages alone are expected to be in the billions and that number is still climbing.
So what do all these things have in common? And more importantly what do they have in common with the health questions being raised today over the negative effects of 5G?
What they have in common is that certain experts that speak for the mainstream say one thing all while other health experts and scientists are screaming a different story from the background and being silenced.
So the real question is what are we not being told? If we are not being told the whole truth, then why not?
Negative effects of 5G exposure
The negative effects of 5G exposure seems to be a long list of things that are not just slightly negative but majorly effecting our health.
- sleep disturbances or insomnia
- lack of focus
- cellular DNA damage
- cancer in children
- apoptosis (cell death)
- reproductive health issues
- endocrine changes
- and more
I have a friend who told me a story about herself a few years ago. This friend had the habit of sleeping with her phone under her pillow and falling asleep listening to music. She was having terrible headaches and soon her body began lactating (without ever having been pregnant). A doctor’s appointment and an MRI revealed an enlarged pituitary gland. This gland not functioning properly was causing high prolactin hormone levels and threw her young body into a lactation phase. Imagine that was all before 5G too, these signals are even stronger now.
Some places like Russia believe so strongly in this that they are taking major steps to keep 5G and even wifi out of schools! Knowing the science shows Non-Ionizing Radiation causes all sorts of health issues, and these issues are not good for any of us but especially children and their growing bodies.
This may sound a little sci-fi-ish or futuristic but not only are we facing 5G from our phones, and cell towers but also from low orbit 5G satellites. Starting just earlier this year Space X started sending dozens of 5G satellites up into a low orbit. The goal is to basically blanket the earth with at least 12,000 Starlink 5G satellites, giving fast internet to all.
In theory, this sounds great right, trust me I live way out in the rural corners of America, a faster internet would be great. However, What if any testing has been done, to know if these low orbiting satellites can affect human health in a negative manner?
So Russian health authorities are working hard to keep 5G and even wifi out of schools. However, nearly everywhere else 5G towers and now even low orbit chains of satellites are going up at a rapid pace. Many doctors and scientists are not being heard when they speak out about the adverse and negative effects of 5G exposure.
What are we to do? Can we do anything, or is it all out of our control?
Well I for one never like to think things are out of my control, there is always something can be done. Luckily this situation is no different.
Last year I wrote a review about my experience with Aires Tech an EMF protection technology, that helped me stop EMF (electromagnetic frequency) related headaches and give me back deep sleep.
Aires Tech with its many peer-reviewed studies and its clinical and scientific trials has helped me have the confidence to know there is something I can do to protect myself and my loved ones from the damages caused by 5G or just electromagnetic frequencies in general.
Aires Tech 5G Protection
- Device protection This is 5g protection that can go on everything from devices to wifi routers and smart TV’s too.
- Personal Protection When you need protection from around you. Work in areas around 5G towers or where there is lots of wi-fi or otherwise electromagnetic smog?
- Area Protection This is for protecting a whole area like a homeschool room, bedroom or living room
Aires Tech will give you the peace of mind to know that you and your loved ones are not being bombarded by 5G EMF’s and non-ionizing radiation around your home or in your life.
Additionally, you can also benefit from this Coupon code upcycled10 exclusively for The Upcycled Family readers. This will get you 10% off (and who doesn’t love a discount?!)
What can you do to protect yourself from 5G?
WE live in a world that is becoming increasingly electrified, in one way or another. And even though I live in (very Rural) Kansas, not everyone does. So what can you do to help protect yourself, your family, and your loved ones from the negative effects of 5G exposure?
Steps to take to lower 5G risks:
- Turn off phones, smart tv’s, wifi routers, air printers, and wireless devices when not needed and most certainly while sleeping.
- Avoid Wi-Fi-based technologies for your kids and opt of wired devices instead (headphones, baby monitors, computers etc)
- Get Aires Tech for devices that use a cell signal.
- Consider if your home needs area protection from Aires Tech. Do you live close to a tower? Are you suffering any of the EMF exposure symptoms you can’t otherwise explain?
- See if Aires Tech personal protection is needed for you or someone else. Do you or a loved one work in an area where you can’t control or avoid EMF and 5G exposure? Downtown work areas, lots of routers, and wireless devices?
Do you find yourself wondering if we should be worrying about the negative effects of 5G exposure? Are you feel conflicted about the information being shared along with the information that seems to be getting silenced? Do you wonder if any of this has unseen hazard is negatively effecting your loved ones?
You are not alone in these concerns. And while you and I most likely can not do anything to stop it, we can do some things to help protect the health of ourselves, our kids and our loved ones. A little of the Aires Tech high tech protection can help ease those worries ♡♡♡
Comment, Share and Enjoy
From our family to yours, thanks for stopping by
P.S. Looking for more natural family healthiness? Subscribe to the Upcycled Family Community for more posts, ideas, inspiration and more!
Beth is a mother of 6 living on a handful of acres in an old farmhouse in central Kansas. Beth has a background in the military and health and fitness however her passions come from her homestead life. Beth is an enthusiastic homeschooling mom, avid organic gardener, chicken & goat wrangler, who is obsessed with herbs and natural remedies and maintaining an all-around Do-It-Yourself lifestyle. Beth loves to share all she has learned about and sustainable living. While striving for a healthy, natural life, family-centered life.