Planning & organizing your gardening year can be a daunting task. The Simple Garden Planner makes it easy. Easy tracking, note taking, journaling, record keeping and more. Planning the garden is now simple, easy and a bit creative!
This Garden Planner is for you if…
- Digital, downloadable, and immediately available are your preference.
- An undated planner will make your garden planning purchases (buy once and done) easier to handle.
- Simple, easy-to-use and uncomplicated is what you like best.
- An easily customizable planner fit to you is exactly what you need.
- Attractive and a clean look to make garden journaling fun.
This Garden Planner is not for you if…
- A Garden Planner with lots of charts and excel spreadsheets is what you want.
- You like a planner to be shipped to you in the mail.
- A more strict planner with an outline of times and schedules is what you need.
Beth is a mother of 5 living on a handful of acres in an old farmhouse in central Kansas. Beth has a background in the military and health and fitness however her passions come from her homestead life. Beth is an enthusiastic homeschooling mom, avid organic gardener, chicken & goat wrangler, who is obsessed with herbs and natural remedies and maintaining an all-around Do-It-Yourself lifestyle. Beth loves to share all she has learned about and sustainable living. While striving for a healthy, natural life, family-centered life.