Winter is cold, cold keeps me inside in snugly clothes with a hot tea at hand. However warm sunny days bring me outside, and turns up the motivation. So I got plans to get stuff done! Often my plans are actually more than I can realistically do, (please tell me I’m not the only one who over plans the to-do list!) but go big or go home right! So here is what I plan the summer to look like
- Paint & decorate homeschool room (big reveal to follow)
- Remodel the laundry/ mud room
- Finish turning the grainery into a country-cute organized chicken coop (right now it’s a bird mess, roosting in the rafters and whatnot)
- Get the back pasture fully fenced for goats and hopefully calves soon! ( a beautiful jersey with long eyelashes if I have my way!)
- Get next years school plans/ curriculum organized for next school year
So that is all the big stuff, of course gardening, kids, and summer fun to fit in. However as far as project list, that’s it for this summer!
Beth is a mother of 5 living on a handful of acres in an old farmhouse in central Kansas. Beth has a background in the military and health and fitness however her passions come from her homestead life. Beth is an enthusiastic homeschooling mom, avid organic gardener, chicken & goat wrangler, who is obsessed with herbs and natural remedies and maintaining an all-around Do-It-Yourself lifestyle. Beth loves to share all she has learned about and sustainable living. While striving for a healthy, natural life, family-centered life.